………to be installed! Yeah!
I spent a few hours mounting the flexplate onto the engine and found out there was no access hole to secure the bolts when I mate the two together. So I made one!
I am in the process of getting everything ready to remove the old engine and transmission with a forklift this Saturday. Attach the transmission to the engine with the help of the forklift and get ready for the next round of work.
I opened up the plastic tub with the double oil cooler and separated it out so I could get familiar with it. I’m going down to Pacific Power this morning to pick up a new gasket set so I can install it on the engine tomorrow. I’m sure I will have lots of fun doing it, it’s very heavy and awkward!